Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Monday Madness

Crazy day. Lots of ups and downs. Got home at 6:15 and guys were almost done working out. I warmed up w/ a few 550lb tire flips and then worked in to the 1000lb tire challenge we have started.

The goal is to flip the 1000lb-er unassisted. We are working up this by using assorted color-coded blocks of wood for varying degrees of lift off of the ground- with the red and blue blocks in place (so about 1.5-2ft off of the ground) I could lift the tire but I couldn't make the transition happen. I kept getting stuck. I did this four times and after that I felt smoked.

Then I started my heavy pressing day with the 24KG (exciting) and got 3 sets of 3. So out of my mind that I forgot that they were supposed to be LADDERS so I basically did 1 ladder with 3 rungs. I am using that as my base for the week and will correct it next week.

Tonite I go back to martial arts to try and do something constructive with my nerves and worrying. Wish me luck and please, if you're a praying type of person- pray for me.

1 comment:

leslie said...

I AM a praying type of person, and I am praying for you.