Friday, April 25, 2008

Thursday happens late

Work popped up so I didn't get to work out untila bout 7:30.

I did C&P ladders with the 24KG. That thimg is heavy for me on my left side. I did 3 ladders with 2 rungs each b/c thats what I can barely do on my left side. I am building that power up.

In between ladders I did 3 rounds of 10-8-6-4-2 twist crunches a-la-Newport, then push up variations (regular, diamond, offset right, & offset left), and then russian twists with the 24KG.

Then I did a small swing ladder with the 24KG. 20-10-5-5-10-20 and 3sets of 10 to finish off done super fast Tracy-Rif-stlye with 5 second breaks between each set fo 10 for a total of 100 swings.

Today is rest. Tomorrow is some kind of cardio and Sunday is that brutal conditioning class again.

1 comment:

Tom, Healy, RKC said...

Anthony

The left side is a bitch. I've favored my right side for way too long and you know what - my right side can kick some ass. Unfortunately my left side is pathetic.
I now start most of my exercises on the left side. I may have a left side only workout planned soon...