Thursday, April 17, 2008

I went to that MMA gym. It was Muy Thai night. I had fun. I did some rolling before the class started to warm up. I havent grappled in forever so that was fun and I forgot how hard it can be. I seriously sucked. On hte muy thai stuff though, I did pretty well picking it up minus the fact that I am really heavy on my feet and we fought with gloves on which I am not used to. Where I use to train we didn't use gloves. The gloves are big and fuck me up a little. I did manage to be the only one to really pull off the spinning kick he showed us- that was exciting. I want to go back and train there but I have no money to do so... I am not sure how I am going to work that out but I plan on trying to find a way.

I didn't go to the gym b/c my friend told me I would need everything for the class as it is usually really brutal. I took his advice and of course, last night was SUPER light b/c it was all new people so we only worked techniqie mostly. LAME. I am going to run at the hill today and want to get some weights in the weight room going before the hill. If I can't after I run the hill I am going to do some KB's when I get home. TGU's, windmills, renegade rows.. just run through them in a small circuit and go heavy.

That's what I've got. Also, I am still sore from Mon and Tuesday. Really sore.

No comments: