Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tuesday

I did a wamr up with the guys with some bells, jogged a lap, did some snatches, worked on the side press (which i still cant do). Then everyone had to bail except Fran so I had Fran come inside and try the first half of Newport. We did rounds 1-4. I did all of the ab work on the rounds and I did a good deal of the excercises but substituted a lot too. I really used it as a timer format to do other things. I did the swings when they popped up and I did the matrix and the planks. But I substituted slingshots and push ups for most everything else. My little room turned into a sauna in there, especially with 2 people going. So i sweated my ass off and got a good session in.

The first 4 rounds destroyed Fran. In his defense he was tired before hand and said he wasn't ready for the intensity- but he liked it.

Today is Newport again as a whole OR I might go to that MMA gym tonite, in which case, I will do Newport tomorrow.

#0 - for 1 day I have to make it through today.

2 comments:

leslie said...

Best of luck on day 1. Your body will thank you, both short term and long term, for what you're doing.

Chris J said...

I'm confused, does that mean you didn't go all day yesterday without smoking. or at least since you made yesterday's post?