Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday was....

a little better but not by much. I did work out though on the field. Tire circuits with the 550lb-er doing...

5 flips, 7 chest passes, 7 standing passes, 7 deep squat catches, quick paced job .32 miles.

Repeated this twice then did 2 sets of horses. Then I almost threw up. Still can't tell if its nerves or sickness. Maybe both. But I made myself eat food today at lunch and dinner and I am REALLY excited about the KB meet up Saturday.. so yay for both of those.

2 comments:

charley allen said...

Knee surgery went well, very little swelling, so I will bring some bells. I wont be doing anything beyond chins, pushups, situps, and seated presses.

I was planning to bring a 12, 2-16s, a 24, 32, and a 36 along with a weighted vest, bench for me to press from, and some bands.

I hope your world is better.

Anthony C said...

glad ur surgery went well!

that sounds like a load of fun to get with.

you know of anyone else who's planning on attending?

see you tomorrow.