Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Heavy Pressing Day- RESULTS

I went out today upping my rungs from 4 to 5. I have been doing 5 ladders with 4 rungs. I was expecting to get 3 ladders with 5 rungs and at 3 I was feeling smoked. I took my break and said fuck it, went back to bell and went for ladder #4. It happened and then some. I was literally 1 rep away from successfully completing 5 ladders with 5 rungs. The 5th rep on my left side wasn't happening. I tried it twice in a row before setting the bell down and I was done. That really pissed me off BUT still, I am almost ready to go up in weight. Maybe next week I will hit 5 of 5. If not then DEF the week after that.

After the pressing I put on the 40 pound xvest. jogged 240 yards, did 15 18" box jumps then took off the vest and did the 240 yards sprinting and back to the 18" bench and did 30 box jumps.

Then I did 1 BBall court length of frog jumps and 1 BBall court length of walking lunges. After that I was done.

No comments: