Monday, March 24, 2008

S-A-TUR-D-A-Y! KB REGIONAL MEET UP AT THE PARK!

Ok Houston Area & TX Regional Kettlebellers! It IS GOING DOWN THIS SATURDAY MARCH 29th. I just got back in to town to notice this had been finalized so I apologize for the late notice. See below...

"Mark your calendars for Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 10:30 AM for a kettlebell gathering in the Heights. I will bring some comp style bells and a weighted vest. The host has some bells and a large tire. Bring your bells and join us. The location is Lawrence Park @ 7.5th and Lawrence. For an address for mapquest purposes, use 728 Lawrence St, 77007. From Shepherd/Durham and I-10 go, north on Shepherd to 11th Street. Take a right on 11th Street, go down 3-4 blocks to Lawrence, make a right on Lawrence st, and go down to where Lawrence dead ends after 8th Street. The park is right in front."
There is a covered area so we are covered (so to speak) in case of a rain issue. Drop what you are doing on come on down. For more details, drop me a line.

Come and get in on some awesomeness. Hope to see yall there.

3 comments:

Chris J said...

Must be nice. I'm going to try and set up the Michigan regional one for later this year, like May or June, after the snow finally melts.

Yes I'm looking out my office window at work and there is still snow on the ground here in the frozen north.

Tom, Healy, RKC said...

Charlie is out on Saturday, but I'll get a baby sitter and get down there.

charley allen said...

Yea, my knee is getting scoped on Thursday. Best case, I am going to bring comp bells. I might be able to swing, but I wont be running, squatting, or tire flipping