Monday, March 10, 2008

Newport- 1st time all the way through

Used the 16KG. Probably did 70% of the workout- maybe 80%. Def 80% scratch the 70% figure. Even then. FUCK. I straight up could NOT do the sots press (I have severe emnity for that exerecise, I have very poor ankle flexibility and I need to work on it- I can barely sots press when I am fully gassed) or the hot potato. Everything else I did. I just did not do all of as prescribed. Had to take 5-15 sec breaks here and there though almost all of it.

The ab rounds at the end of each set really start to take their toll. I tihnk I like this more than providence. I feel like it works my whole body more. I feel all hot and spacy all throughout my body after having done this. I will be doing Providence Wed. Tomorrow, HITT cardio w/ sprints. No BW exercises.

3 comments:

charley allen said...

Anthony,

We never did connect last year, but I know that you and Healy are corresponding. I am trying to get some people together periodically for some kettlebell fun and games at a central location.

Tom is game, and I know a few AKC types in Houston and I have a set of bells as well.

There is no point or agenda to any of this besides getting together, learning from each other, and throwing some bells around.

If Saturday March 29 works for you, I will advertise it in my blog.

Location? Spotts Park comes to mind, and it sounds like you have a pretty good location close to you as well. We could get really ambitious and meet near the stretching area by the tennis center of Memorial Park if we wanted to get some exposure or freak some people out.

Let me know what you think - you can leave a comment at kblifting.wordpress.com or email me at charleyallen AT gmail DOTT Com.

charley allen said...

By the way, Newport is real puker. Good job.

Anonymous said...

A, hey just wanted to know if we are still on for today? I have some ideas for a workout, if you are open. Cheers, Kristian
any questions, call me @ 832-868-9770