Monday, March 10, 2008

This Weekend...

Friday was off day. Saturday was prescribed but I didn't do anything. Hung out with wife all morning and then went to a bachelor party all afternoon and night.

Sunday I fel antsy like I had to do something so I made up a little workout that got pretty ugly.

Alternating descending/ascending ladders on deck squats and burpees

10DS/1B - 1DS/10B.

This was hard. Did it in about 12 min and felt like my legs, abdomen, and lungs were going to explode. I am sore today. I leave for a week long cruise this Sunday. So today this week I am skipping my pressing routine and doing Providence or Newport @ least 3 times. Today will be the first.

1 comment:

Chris J said...

I know what you mean about feeling antsy. Off Friday, MA on Saturday, nothing since. I might steal your ladder for Friday when I finally start working out again.