Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vomiting BEFORE a workout (that's a change of pace...)

I'm still smoked from yesterday and getting back on 5 days a week. Today was my 4th day on for the week, I threw up most of my lunch at work. I worked out anyways b/c I'm an idiot and if I didn't I would be depressed.

I did a moderate W workout. 3 rounds with
1-
10 swings (24KG)
jog to pulsing lunges
jog to 2 tire flips (550lb)
jog to 5 burpees
jog to 5 C&P R/L
jog back

2-
20 btwn the leg passes (28kg)
jog to 10 divebomber push ups
jog to 2 tire flips (550lb)
jog to snatches 5 R/5L (20KG)
jog to 3 corn-cob pull ups a-la-p90X

3-
4 windmills R/L (24KG)
jog to 10 deck squats
jog to 2 tire flips
jog to 10 burpees
jog to 2 double C&P w/ the 24KG (PR for me)

That was all I had. I got sweaty. Moved and did something but def did not max the envelope.

6 comments:

ATOM ANT said...

With workouts like that you must have suicidal tendencies.

ATOM ANT said...

With workouts like that you must have suicidal tendencies.

Ryan W said...

A PR at the end of a workout like that and after being sick earlier in the day is pretty impressive.

Jennifer said...

Are you using weight with the deck squats or just bodyweight? I just started doing these and I'm still trying to figure out which way I like better.

Anthony C said...

i just use bodyweight. i hoenstly think they are harder without weighting them- but that's just my thought

Jennifer said...

Hmmm. I'll revisit this later today.