Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Field Day

Yesterday was field day- and a ton of new people showed up.

First we did side snatches to windmills 4R/4L for 3 rounds w/ the 24KG

Then 50 yard sprint to 38" box jumps, 2 rounds of 10, 50 yard sprint back to bellls.

Then 3 sets of 6-8 behind the back squats with the 24KG

Then the new folks showed up. We got out both tires. I did some tire flips. They did some tire flips. I taught them the swing and showed them the bells which ended up giving me another KB workout that had some KB burpees, C&P, renegade rows, TGUs, and other fun stuff.

It was a good day and a great time. The sprints and box jumps REALLY smoked me though which kind of bummed me out.

AoS Firepower this afternoon.

2 comments:

Chris J said...

how do you get people to show up? I'm trying to get people to come work out with me, either in my back yard or in the parks near my house and no one wants too.

Anthony C said...

i have no idea. i didn't invite them, one of them works with my friend jonathan and he invited him and that guy brought a friend. i think being at the park helps b/c its sort of neutral territory- or maybe thats bullshit- i dont know. if you're ever in HOUTEX though, we'ev got space for you.