Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anniversary off/on Day

So today was supposed to be my last day of the week to get serious- day 5.

Well today also happens to be my 5 year wedding anniversary. I just couldnt make myself do Firepower. However, we did hang out for a while watching Monster House on DVD and while we did that I did a heavy leg session.

5 rounds with the 28KG of-
Front Squats (5,5,8,10)
1 Legged Dead Lifts (5R/5L)

I tried to add in 5 rounds of behind the back squats but my legs were actually fried. I was thinking about doing something else but said fuck it.

Next week I will get back on the 550lb tire very seriously.

4 comments:

ATOM ANT said...

Happy Anniversary

Chris J said...

I'm mimicking dom,

Congratulations on 5 years and Happy Anniversary.

Not too shabby with the workout either.

That's it, I'm going to go out and swing kb now.

Fitgirl-ATX said...

Congrats to you & your wife, Anthony! I'm very happy for you both (and loving your dedication to your workouts - even on your anniversary!). ENJOY each other!

leslie said...

Five years is something to celebrate -- hope it was really happy for you both!