Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wed

A few things.

1. My day was terrible so I was REALLY ready to go to Muy Thai class.

2. I get there and it is straight to business- awesome.

3. We do 2 circuits, first conditioning, second skills. The first is 7 rounds, 2 min each with 30 sec in between. Second is 6 rounds, 4 min each, 30 sec in between.
First circuit we did
- renegade rows w/ pushups (i ate this up b/c dumbells were only 20 pounds, thats a lot light than my 24KG KB)
-push ups on your knee where you push yourself up to full upright position, hold it there with your core while you clap for 5 times and throw yourself back down- these sound not so bad, they are terrible
- one hand on box, other on groun push ups, do one rep, walk it over to other side repeat
-sprints back and forth in the gym
-stair running on a folding chair, run up on it run down off it, repeat as fast as you can
- frog walks across the ring back and forth

Then we did the skill circuit, then we went for a jog and on way back did internval sprints. I was a champ through everything until the end. I did the first two sprints on the way back with EVERYTHING i had... and it fucked me up. I got a cramp so bad in my lower ribs that I couldn't breathe and had to walk for most of the rest.

I fucking LOVE this class. I am going to start going 2 days a week- Mon & Wed.

And I am making progress on not smoking. That Muy Thai class helped me get there a little b/c I really want to do this. It makes me happier and there is NO WAY I can keep smoking and really get into this b/c of the conditioning level.
Today is 1 and tomorrow will be 2. It is going to happen and these are not hollow words.

No comments: