Friday, May 23, 2008

Swetting Grain Alcohol..

Worked out yesterday. Swetted my ass off. My friend shows up and asks me if I have been drinking. I say no. He says I smell like a bar- it's me sweating out Vegas... hilarious.

To get it out of my system I did HOC for 4 laps.

Laps 1 & 3 -
station 1: (20KG) swing, high-pull, snatch, negative press, press, x5 transfer to x5 on other side
station 2: spider push ups (a-la TT and P90X) 5 R knee to elbow, 5 L knee to elbow

Laps 2 & 4-
station 1: (20KG) 8 windmills R/L
station 2: 3 sets, non-stop, descending twist crunches 10-8-6-4-2-repeat a-la-AOS Newport

Thought about a 1-5/5-1 pull up ladder. Then I changed my mind.

More jogging, pull-ups, and leg exercises when I get home today. Also, it is 3:45 in the afternoon and no cigarettes today so I am on my way to day 3.

No comments: