Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summer's officially here and...

it is FUCKING HOT! 101F today.

I didn't do snatches yesterday. Wound up having a going away party last nite for a friend. He got drunk and decided to tackle me and FUCKED up my left shoulder. I hope it isn't re-injured, just tweaked. Either way no weight over my head for probably at least the next 3-4 weeks. However, I can still do pull ups and push ups so its not so bad.

Today, in light of my new gimp shoulder, I did legs. I was doing good on building them up and then I fell off. I'm back with this shoulder thing. I did
w/ the 24KG
4 sets 20 swings warm up
4 sets 10 squats
3 sets 5R/5L 1-Legged suit case dead lifts (1LSDL) & 1 set 3R/3L

140 yards walking lunges

= DEAD

My legs are shaking and I'm pouring sweat and I can barely type. I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT! also no cigarettes. FUCK YES!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sucks about the shoulder, but looks like you're muddling through anyway. Hoorah on the cigarettes! And you're right--I gotta figure out how to get down to Houston for a couple days.