Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I can't walk...

because of the leg workout listed below.

I feel fat and lazy and useless. I feel like I'm not working out hard enough. Like I'm leaving things on the table.. I don't know.

I get like this sometimes and I feel like it now. UGH!

I hate it. I want to leave work right now and hit the field.

I will get it in today. I am also thinking about bringing a KB up to the office and leaving it under my desk so when I feel like this I can do snatches, just a quick 100- 5 sets 10R/10L... is that crazy? Do I need a reality check?

3 comments:

Chris J said...

I keep a 35lbs kettlebell in my car for that same reason. Get stressed at work, go outside bust off some snatches, presses and swings.

I've thought about bringing it inside, but there is too much crap in my office already.

leslie said...

Walking lunges always get me sore.

I think a kb in your office sounds like a good thing, as long as it's an environment where that's ok. Doesn't Pavel talk about GTG training? I think this would qualify.

Wish I could help you with the not working hard enough thought. I think that's more in your mind than in your body, but if it's there, it must be dealt with somehow.

You'll find your way...

Jennifer said...

Really? Not hard enough? The bell can be a godsend at work, though.