Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monday

Went to MT class. We didn't do circuits, we did pad work. I was worried it wouldn't be enough. I was wrong. 4 rounds, 4 min each, throwing same combo over and over. It was hard and by the end I was pouring sweat.

Then we did cool down- 40 JJ's, 40 squats, 40 sit ups, 40 push ups- no stopping no breaks.

Then I went home and ate a ton of food and drank a bunch of water.

Today we start training on the new paradigm for the next 7 weeks. There will be lots of TGU's, lots of RR's, lots of weighted squat thrusts and burpees, windmills, presses, and basic leg work.

I found a link yesterday on youtube about how to make your own club bells. Club bells are something I have really wanted to try out and this link shows you how to make your own for like $20+ @ Home Depot. I'll post it today along with a bodytribe video I found on you tube that has some really interesting KB rotational exercises- it is a rotational snatch to a rotational clean.. I know it sounds weird, you just have to see it. ALSO, I almost forgot, on that video there is the craziest BW exercise I have ever seen! It is part deck squat, part burpee, part jumping lunge- MADNESS!

No comments: