Monday, May 12, 2008

Saturday revised

Later Saturdya afternoon I got in another workout b/c the test we did in the morning I felt really wasn't enough.

I saw this workout in Men's Health and I thought, HEY! I do all those workouts w/ bells, so I decided to do it. I changed it up a bit. I did more reps and more sets. What I didn't do were the walking shoulder presses. No overhead work until the new tattoo on my left arm heals. Its right where the bell rests on my forearm. I did 4 rounds of the following

10 squat thrusts with the 20KGs
10 RR w/ the 24KGs
10 walking lunges w/ one 24KG

90 sec rest, repeat.

Then I cooled down with one time back and forth across the BBall court doing frog walks (step, drop into frog squat, hands hit ground, pop up, step, repeat)

Sunday was off and today is MT class.

3 comments:

Chris J said...

I love the workout you did. Right now, until I get my endurance back up though, all I'm doing is 40 swings 20 pushups, rest 1 minute, repeat to a count of 3. Then move up to 50 and 25. Then I'll get back to my normal work outs.

So are you at 5 days yet? Didn't you say you wanted us to keep you accountable.

Anthony C said...

i am not at 5 days. i am back to day 1 and yes i did. i appreciate it. i'm at work so i typed that fast. i got 4 days before i hit 0 again so i'll take that as a step in the right direction. thanks for asking.

Jennifer said...

4 is good. 5 on Friday will be better!