Friday, May 16, 2008

Push up variations...

One of guys in my office subscribes to TT (turbulence training. He showed me this push up in the office he saw on there called "spider-push ups" or spiders, or something like that.

You go down in hte pushup and as you do it you bring your right knee to your right elbow and then push up and as you push up you extend it back out as you come up so you end up in the top position of a regular push up. You can do them focusing on one side (x reps R, x reps L) or alternate. I find alternating to be harder.

I just did a few alternating sets in the office and these are the real deal, hard. It might be that I'm wrecked from yesterday but my core is really feeling these. I'll get some video of them and get it on here so yall can check it out.

1 comment:

leslie said...

These pushups are a part of P90X as well, and they are the real deal, for sure!