Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life's a beach

I did a heavy KB leg workout before we left for the beach.

Front squats, lunges, and 1 legged suit case dead lifts. 4 rounds of 10 each. quick fast. I used to do this + a few more thigns and it really biult up my legs. I havent done it in a while and b/c of that, today my ass is SO SORE. I'm getting back on this.

Today went to Revolution Dojo for the conditioning class. We did Ju Jit Su drills for warm ups for about 12 min. Then it was a crossfit WOD called "400"- 100 reps of each
push ups (60, 16, 14, 10)
squats (100)
slammers (20, 20, 20, 20, 20)
pullups. (6,4,5,5,5,4,3)
time of - 25:19

the pull ups FUCKED ME UP! The slammers werent fun but I got them done. The push ups and the squats were no problem, but the pull ups. Fuck that. It was only excercise I didnt get all my reps in for- I got 32 total. 100 pull ups ridiculous. Ick. I am shaking all over. Smoked.

3 comments:

Chris J said...

you said smoked. Does that mean you have to start the counter over again at 0?

Where is the magic number?

What are slammers.

Sounded like a good exercise.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, what are slammers?
BTW how many days is it now?

Anthony C said...

3 days