Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Nothing to wrap up. Was so depressed all weekend I slept the whole time. Didn't work out Friday, was resting from Thursday's attacking of Newport. Rested Sat for my test Sunday. Slept through the test Sunday. Did do some GTG C&P's Sunday w/ the 24KG so I wouldn't feel totally useless.

Either way I slept all weekend. Still feel physically exhausted from the emotional wreck that I am.

I am going to go home and do Newport again as hard as I can to make myself feel something because at moment I feel dead and numb inside, like I am in a walking dream. In about 2 hours I will get Newport out and try to feel alive again even though every inch of my being wants to crawl inside a hole or a bottle and hide and wait for inevitability to find me. I am coming unraveled- pray for me.

2 comments:

Chris J said...

Anthony,

I'm sorry to hear things are so bad. Hope they get better soon.

Fitgirl-ATX said...

Hey Anthony,
I'm praying for you, brother. Remember I felt the same way a few months ago? I was down in the dumps, depressed, didn't even feel like doing my favorite thing in the world which was working out. I was in that horrible funk for about 3-4 months. However, today is a new day, and things WILL get brighter. Keep praying, try to smile, and keep reflecting on the inside. I'm always in your corner, so give me a shout if you need to vent. We'll attack that prowler when you come to Austin!! It will kick the shit out of both of us!! :-)
Praying for you, bro!
Nia