Monday, June 9, 2008

Lactic Acid will be attending tomorrow's meeting...

It was time to hit the legs again. I am back to legs/lower on Mondays to build them back up. Today was hard. My lower back got TIGHT.

I did 4 rounds of this ciruit using 24KG-
20 2H swings
10 front squats
5R/5L 1-legged dead lifts

Then 4 sets 10 38" box jump

140 yards walking lunges

SMOKED! Legs are wrecked and lower back is super tight. I love it but I am a little worried about how tight my lower back is getting- I think it is from taking a break on those exercises and getting back into it, but maybe not. Who knows. What I do know, is that my legs will be sore tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Stretch, Stretch, Stretch after that workout. Always helps my low back, fixes what ails me. Check out the new AOS. TOo damn funny we both sent pics of the pups! Great picture of your two, BTW, very nicely done. Can't wait to meet 'em some day.