Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend wrap up...

Friday was off day.

Saturday I did online defensive driving at the office and brought my 20KG LB with me. While trying to keep my brain from dying I did-
approx 300-320 swings (sets of 30, all kinds, 1H, 2H, darcee)
4 rounds of 8 slow, strong windmills R/L
4 rounds GRINDING presses, 8R/8L

Sunday I ran 2 miles. Mile 1 was straight, fast jog. Mile 2 was alternate between 1 block sprint, 1 block walk/jog. This sucked. My legs are sore.

This morning I ran 1.28 miles around the park before work. Sometime today at work I'm going to do some GTG stuff with the 20KG. I have to go to my little sister-in-laws graduation today in the 'burbs. When I get home (whenever that is) I will do some bells and some BW stuff. I am going to have to make myself b/c by the time I get there, I am not going to want to- heh.

No comments: