Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Most pull ups ever (for me)..

Yesterday we did

65 pushups- strict form
leg raises a-la-Newport 30sec each side
pull up ladder 3-7
10 KB burpees w/ 24KGs imm followed by 5 regular burpees

10 handhsake pushups, 10 spider pushups
descending twists a-la-Newport 3 rounds in a row
pull up ladders 1-5/5-1
4 rounds 70 yard sprints

DONE

my pull ups are getting way better. the first 10 now when i do them fresh feel easy. SUCK IT PULL UPS!

We test this saturday for our BW cycle. I will post my progress.

After that I think we are going to do next 3 month cycle on just straight, good old fashioned KB circuits mixed with tire flipping and sprints. I'm excited.

4 comments:

Chris J said...

I'm envious of your pullups. I can barely do 1-3-1 sets. I was able to 1-4-1, but I seemed to have lost something in a week. And I have to do mine assisted.

Anthony C said...

i weigh 156lbs at moment. its not that much weight to pull up...

Chris J said...

yeah, I've got 96lbs on you. So pulling up for me is a little harder. but that's why I do it.

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

what are "handshake and spider pushups?"