Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One time for your mind...

1. Met wife @ 4:30 for social obligations

2. Not in mood at all for social obligations- my mask is cracking and being around people i dont know is difficult.

3. Got home at 8:40PM from social obligations. Did not drink on purpose so I could still do Newport. Ate light dinner on purpose so I could still do Newport.

4. Did Newport- as hard as I could. I did rounds 1-4 harder than I have ever done. Kept up with Anthony D 97% move for move.

5. As a result of #4, by round 5 I started to fall off and at end of round 5 I really thought I about quitting b/c I felt like I was dying. I immediatley told my brain to shut the fuck up, that this was our time and our place where we can control what happens and that the workout was getting finished and it was getting finished strong.

6. I get my ass into gear by middle of round 6 and I finish strong.

7. I almost vomit.

8. I still feel naseuous and shaky and Newport is still the hardest thing I've done- but I did it despite all of me not wanting to.

That makes me feel good.

1 comment:

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Nice. I love how you are in attack mode.