Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Resolved- AGAIN

I did AoS Resolution yesterday and I did part II of the workout. I got 5 rounds in 30 min and it was hard as hell. Lots of ladder-ing. C&P ladders, pull up laddres and DL ladders.

The pull ups were the easiest part of the work out (that made me happy as pull ups used to be hard).

I wish I had a bar and plates so I could have done the DL's as prescribed. Instead I had to do double suitcase dl's with my 24KGs. I can DL WAY more than 106lbs so that part felt like I wasn't really pushing myself but you work with what you've got.

The C&P ladders killed me. On the first part of Resolution I got the advanced level the first time I did it. Resolution II, not even close. I got to 5 rounds and that was it and I barely made that. I like a challenge...

No comments: