Friday, April 10, 2009

1200- HA! more like 400...

Seriously who the fuck does AoS 1200 on advanced and gets the 1200 reps done? Cuz it sure as hell isn't me.

Did it again today. FUCK.

I will say this. I felt like I was dying and being a baby. Then I realized I was on a pace to cut almost 10 min off of my previous (first) attempt at the workout. That made me feel better. Also, today was the first day of it being warm (not hot just warm). It was about 85 and I did the wo around 1:30PM, the hottest part of the day, very intelligent on my part. I wound up finishing the wo in 46min. I got off track b/c some high school kids at the park come over to ask me about the bells and i HAD to preach some gospel and show them some basics (swings and cleans). That slowed me down a bit. Without that I'm going to say I think I could have finished today in around 33-35 min. MUCH better than last time.

Although when I went in I thought I might pass out. I jumped in the shower with no hot water and stayed there for about 12 min, shaking from exhaustion. Awesome.

No comments: