Monday, April 6, 2009

Goobye black lung....

That's right motherfuckers... my lungs have officially returned in FULL FORCE.. posibly improved!

Since I quit smnoking, I have been working them back up. Today was V-Day and I have empirical proof!

I was doing (more like trying to do) AoS Strength in Motion before I quit. I was on week 1 and taking a pathetic 60 seconds between each drill AND in between each round and even then I was barely making it through. All of week 1 was taking me almost 45 min (sometimes more). Pathetic.

Today I tried week 1 again. This time I did the bare min break between each drill- 15seconds for the entire workout (excepot where it mandates 60 seconds). I tok 30 seconds or less between the three rounds. I did the entire workout in 29 min. On week 1 protocol, the fastest I think it COULD be done would be in about 27:00-27:30.

Best of all, all my reps went up for the 30 sec cardio drills except on 1 dril- the dreaded alt clean and afterwards I wasn't dying. I could feel it but I wasn't totally destroyed either.

It is going to be ON this summer. When it comes time for me to get up to MA and take the AoS CERT, I am going to destroy it Texas style.

1 comment:

Chris J said...

I said it at the forum, I'll repeat it here.

WAY TO GO!!! ROCK ON!