Sunday, April 5, 2009

Doubling down...

Went on a 2.25 mile run this morning. Got it done in about 15-16 min. Went home, showered, and go lazy for most of the day. I felt really zapped from that run and just sort of vegged.

About 4pm though, I started getting edgy for some KB action. Sometimes the idea of just doing some swings or some snatches gets in my head and it won't get out until I go out and do them. I decided to get the timer and see how many times I could go through this circuit in 20 min using the 20KG bell-
5 of each without putting down the bell
swings, snatches, MP's, squats
start on L side, switch in air, repeat on R side

Got through this 6 times in 20 min (12 total counting L/R).

My shoulders got a little fatigued from not setting the bell down- the truth be told I felt it more in my shoulders than I did in my lungs or in my chest.

All in all not bad b/c I got in a good run AND a decent bell drill AND got them both on what i thought would be a *lazy* Sunday.

No comments: