Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bright eyed and bushy tailed

Have TONS of stuff today. So had to get the workout in as soon as I woke up. That's always kind of hard on me.

I'm still super sore from the 1200 Friday so Coach doesn't get his shot at me this week. Instead this morning I did all BW HOC.

Ran a little over a mile with a pull up station on one side of the lap and a push up station on the other side.
Ran 3 laps.
I did 5 pull ups each lap and 10 push ups each lap. All push ups from Steve Maxwell's 300 DVD.
L1= regular, elbow tucked in
L2= dive-thrus
L3= Twisting/half-moon push ups

I did this in 9 min. Not bad adding in the time it takes to do the pull ups and push ups. Not gonna lie, my shoulders were furious at me after the push up variations. Still really sore and tight. Everything else was great, legs and lungs were fine.

I felt like that wasnt enough but I'm short on time so I threw in some core drills. 30 bicycles from SM
30 v-ups from SM (forgot what he calls them)
30 seconds plank

Then had to go in and shower and shave. Off to all sorts of stuff today.

Tomorrow I will do a less lame workout.

No comments: