Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Scheduling

I didn't work out yesterday but I'll get on it today.

So I'm putting in my 4 days a week but I'm doing it haphazardly. Not Mon- Th or Mon, Wed, Th, Sat or anything like that. It's just sort of getting done when it gets done so I can't complain but I would like to get myself back on a schedule. I'm thinking after the holiday bullshit is totally gone I'll be able to pull that off.

Side note- my olympic set and its 500lbs gets here in about 3 weeks. The count down has started. I will put up some videos of me getting awesome with it. Also, I think this spring I'm going to kick it into overdrive and get SERIOUS with bouts of HOC, sprinting, dead lifting, Navy Seal FitDeck-ing and all out brutality. I want to become a machine in '09 and put on at least 15 pounds of solid muscle. I am looking to the deadlift and the squats for that one.

No comments: