Friday, December 19, 2008

Hiatus and Lactic Acid

I haven't worked out since Monday. I have literally been almost too sore to move since doing that FitDeck workout. Today I am getting back on it with either SiM or some light circuiting. I'll workout today, tomorrow and Sunday so I can still get in my 4 days this week. Tomorrow I will most likely do the FitDeck workout again.

I am getting an olympic bar and plates for Xmas and I am EXCITED! I can't wait to get on heavy deadlifts and heavy squats and some bench pressing. I am also going to play around with learning some of the other olympic lifts like cleans, jerks, etc. Also, I am planning on really trying to get down the bent press using a bar instead of a bell. It's gonna be exciting.

1 comment:

Chris J said...

the bar is a lot of fun. I need to get some more plates though. 135lbs just isn't heavy enough. Heck, I squatted with just the plates yesterday and thought man this is easy. (Ok, I was picking them up and carrying them to another part of my apartment, they were all stacked on each other, and picked them all up at one time).

I can't wait to get my fitdecks. I don't know which one I'm going to use first though. Navy Seal and Pull ups are probaby going to be the last 2 to use. Stairs (since I have a lack of those) will probably not be used much at all.