Monday, December 1, 2008

Recap

Thanksgiving Day I did 4 rounds of-
5 full body attack(20KG)
50 yard farmers carry
5 double snatch-to-double squat (20KG)
50 yard farmers carry

finished with 3 min of TGU singles

Friday I did 5 rounds of w/ 20KG
10 double swings
8R/8L bottoms-up swings
8 double dead-cleans
5R/5L RR's w/ a push up between each rep

100yard farmer carry for finisher/cool down.

I was so sore from Th & Fri I didn't work out the rest of the weekend. I was going to but my body wasnt ready. I did mow the lawn Sunday with my push mower and even that got my forearms and shoulders really tight and burning and angry.

Today will be a Strength in Motion Day

1 comment:

leslie said...

Nice work, as always.

I'm happy to see that you've found a way to keep the intensity, but also give yourself a break now and again. (Don't I sound like a mom?! I can't help it!)

Hey, I've got a rope on order from AOS. I'll let you know how that goes once it arrives!