Saturday, December 6, 2008

Late in the Day

I got home last nite and wasnt going to work out. Met wife for early dinner after work. Was exhausted. Went home, full, and sat down in the chair to relax before we went out. I was depressed...
At 7:30 I went to the porch and grabbed a 24KG bell.

I did 10 rounds of swings with a round of side bends after the 5th round and the 10th round. I felt 90% better when I was done. Magic. Fuck prozac and zoloft- I've got bells.

I am working on my swings again b/c, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, I've let them fall off. I am back on them.

I was going to do SiM again today but instead I think I am going to do a heavy leg workout with some core finishers. Wont get to it until later but that's ok- as long as it gets done.

1 comment:

leslie said...

One of my fitness mentors says "You're just one workout away from a better mood" and that is always true, isn't it?

Personally I rely on semi-clean eating, tough workouts, and vitamin Z to stay balanced, but to each his own...

Stay strong!