Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Nite

Tonite is our holiday party at the house. I had to get a workout in before I walked the dogs and got preparations started.

I grabbed the 24KG and was going to do a little circuit but then saw my FitDeck cards on way out door. I shuffled them and counted out 1/2 the deck (9 cards).

Went out to the park by the pull ups bars and made 3 piles of 3 cards each.

I did a circuit of
L/R 1 swing, 1snatch, 1windmill, 1squat thrust (switch back to L side)
2 swings, 2 snatches, 2 windmills, 2 squat thrusts

Then pile 1 of cards
1 of each, switching hands on the bars while hanging,
regular pull up, wide, close in, underhand, mountain
cliber left and right
5 wide pull ups
20 leg raises

Repeat Circuit

Pile 2 of cards
3 negative 1 arm push ups
12 spider man push ups
(i cant remember this card)

Repeat Circuit

Pile 3 of cards
20 jumping lunges
5R/L jump and sticks ( jump with both feet in air, land on one foot firmly and hold 5 sec- these suck)
20 crossovers (lay on back, feet 8 in off ground and cross one leg over other, everyone other rep counts as 1)

No comments: