Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gorgeous..

...outside. COuldn't do Firepower inside on a day like this. Went to the park to practice my 2HA- they suck. I'm using teh 24KG for the BP on top and the 20KG for the curl at the bottom. I cant get it w/ the 24on my left and the 20 in my right so I downsized to practice form using the 20KG on top on my left and the 16KG on bottom on my right. The good news is I am dropping my ass A LOT lower, rock bottom squat. That I am excited about. After 3-4 of those on either side I did 3 rounds of
w/ the 24KG
5 R/L RR
5 R/L alt chest presses
5 R/L fig82H
60 yards walking lunges.

1 min rest, repeat.

AFter that I did 60 yards over head rack walk with the 36KG on my left side (need to firm up that L shoulder), 60 yards rack walk with the 20KGs and finally 60 yards farmer's carries w/ the 24KGs.

After that I am smoked.

No comments: