Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Time for Everything.

Couldn't decide what to do yesterday, felt totally out fo it. Decided on 11 min of C&P w/ the 20KG. Got 83 total reps in, 43 on my L and 40 on my R. MOstly did 5 a side before switching and usually doing 2 sets on each side before setting the bell down. Overall I think I'm ok with those #ers. Before I started I tried my first 2 Hands Anyhow using the 24KG for the BP aspect and a 20KG for the bell on the ground. I did it on both sides and I took a video of it on my left to look at my form. Its not great but I got it done. I need to drop my butt more but considering 6 months ago I couldnt even KIND of do an OH squat, I am happy with the progess. So I'll take that.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

pretty much ditto your thoughts. hard to see your stance from that angle, but if I had to guess, i'd say your foot placement needs a little work, and your butt definitely needs to come down. no big newflash. i might have to try that with 16's. life's apeshit right now, though, so will have to come later.