Thursday, August 14, 2008

Suicide Frogs...

David Whitley is a sadist and I don't even know the man. I found a post he did on DD about a workout called suicide frogs. Quirky name, right? Well let me tell you somthin buddy... it was a BITCH.

Suicides (AKA horses) with KB rack carries. 40 yards. 1 stop every 10 yards. Walk KB to 10yrd, sprint back to beginning, pick up another KB and wack walk to the 20 yard etc... then when all done sprint back out to the 40 yard KB and walk it in and so on unitl all bells are back at the beginning point. Doing this once all way through on R and then again on the L counts as one. I did 2 and felt FUCKED. I used 20KGs and 24KGs.
10yrd= 20KG
20yrd= 20KG
30yrd= 24KG
40yrd= 24KG

It really stuck me that I only did 2 and felt dead to the world so I did one more using double 24KG rack walks. I KB walked to the 10yrd, sprinted back, sprinted back to 10yrd and KB walked to 20yrd, sprinted back to beginning, KB walked to the 30yrd, jogged back to begginning, sprinted back to 30yrd, KB walked to the 40yrd, jogged back to beginning, sprinted back to the 40yrd and KB walked all way back in to the beginning.

I then almost threw up twice. Picked up bells and went inside and collapsed. This was hard as hell. DW said that it was really challenging and that it will drain you but man, he wasnt even kidding.

Btw it was 107 degrees outside. Took me 25 min.

No comments: