Saturday, August 23, 2008

adding it up

did a some new complexes that i have been thinking about since sometime thursday. took thurs and friday off (friday's an off day anyway) to let me body recharge. i really did a number on it mon-wed.

wanted to get serious this morning and i did. got out to the field and took both 20KGs and both 24KGs. walking them out was my warm up b/c its about a 100 yard walk give or take to the shade.

With the 20KGs I did
5 double snatches and on last rep, stop in overhead lock out position, then 5 see saw presses (R+L=1)
Then over to the 24KGs and
5 Reps of RR left, RR right, push up, explode up to feet to KB DL, drop back down into a KB Burpee

My goal was to do these two complexes 5 times each all the way through. I didnt get it- I got 4 times. It was pretty hard. The see saw press REALLY worked me hard. It's a hard exercise, takes a lot of core tension and for some reason really worked my chest.

I liked this little workout. Try it out and let me know what you thought.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I haven't tried it yet, but I think I'd like the flow of it. When I was waiting for David to send me my next month's work, I did a day of putting my own stuff together. I forgot how hard that can be sometimes.