Monday, August 25, 2008

Fuck ROP

Why is ROP so hard with the 24kg? I did day 1 of WK5 again today. It was still hard and a struggle- 3 ladders with 3 rungs each. Did all the snatches but had to do them with sets of 5 on each hand. I felt smoked afterwards and that frustrates me b/c it's not that long or hard of a workout buyt apparently it is. I keep reminding myself its hard b/c I am going up in weight. If I was using the 20KG's I would eat that for breakfast.

Then I went and ran some errands. While doing that I couldn'tshake the feeling I didn't do enough so I got home and ran 2/3rds of a mile of interval sprints. Had to stop to come in and start on dinner.

Tomorrow will be some leg destruction. More pistols, more sprints.

1 comment:

Ryan W said...

Hang in there. Strength comes much slower than endurance does. The good news is that you don't lose it as fast once you build it, though.