Thursday, August 20, 2009

Grip

new record w/32KG bell=

210 swings, less than 12 min.

me = totally fucked. hands, forearms, wrists = totally wrecked. other muscles got recruited to hold bell as hands failed. other places are sore. traps, lats, neck.

today will be body weight awesomeness and maybe some TGU's.

1. i really really really want some ropes to play with
2. i really really really want a punching bag again

but...
3. i am so broke, i'm not even broke i'm brok_; i cannot afford the vowel.

3 comments:

Chris J said...

I hear you on being broke bro. I've been fighting a losing battle with money, and this week it finally won. I'm in negative numbers in my bank account, with a week til payday.

ATOM ANT said...

Still waiting for that pushup video.

Anthony C said...

funny you should mention that as i am logging on to post it now...