Monday, August 3, 2009

Been Sick

I get sick too often. I think it's because I'm so stressed all the time. That's my answer at least. Got sick Wed last week and haven't been able to work out since.

I am easing back into it today with a fun fun fun body weight drill day. I can't wait to get home and change out of my monkey suit outfit and into some shorts, tennis shoes, t shirt and my serious face.

Read about a pull up drill on Coach Maxwell's blog that was pretty freaking cool- I am going to give it a go today along with some other things.

You can read about this cool pull up drill here- http://maxwellsc.blogspot.com/2009/06/coachs-great-teutonic-adventure.html

It's in the last paragraph and that's what the videos are of.

3 comments:

ATOM ANT said...

Damn that looks vicious. Thanks for the website.

Anthony C said...

Dom-

it WAS vicious. i didn't do it as recommended. i did it with 5 second holds as opposed to 10 and that was hard enough for me. i wouldn't have been able to do it correctly with 10 seconds everywhere.

you've got to try some of these push up variations i've been doing. i'll get some video up of them for you to check out.

ATOM ANT said...

I barely made 1 round on the rings.
I'll try the bar next time.

Looking forward for that pushup video.