Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Luscious Legs (in the making...?)

Decided C&P + Pull up Ladders were not a good idea due to soreness in shoulders from the pull up dril yesterday. Opted to kill my legs instead.

5x5 double 24KG KB front squats

I did this right. Whole 5 sets of 5 took a little over 15 min. Did my set then rested and waited to get to the next one. It honestly made it harder. This was also the first time I got through all 5 sets of 5 with gas still in the tank and did the squats strong (thank you Naked Warrior principles).

Then I wanted to do 4 rounds of alternating
20 32KG swings (focusing on heighth and tension
and
5R/5L 24KG renegade rows.

I got 2 rounds of that and then 10 more swings and I had to call it quits. My thighs and hamstrings were fucking dead and my core wasn't doing too much better.

Hot as hell, sweated my ass off, and feel good about getting destroyed and no being able to finish because my will didn't tap out- my physiology did.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Strong work, my friend!:)