Thursday, October 2, 2008

getting fed..

i did a workout today tht killed me. 4 exercises, 4 rounds, not setting KB down between excercises or side per round using 24KG.

it went

L
5 swings
5 snatches
5 windmills
5 thrusters (negative pres, squat, push press)

R
repeat

1-2 min rest between rounds

this was hard. the thrusters CF style w/ the 24KG was too much weight for me. i only got 3 a side each round and those 3 were fucking hard as hell. i know i could have destroyed this workout with the 20KG but w/ the 24KG it fed me my lunch. took about 24 min give or take.

im gonna do something heavy and serious on saturday.

3 comments:

leslie said...

Holy *S* you work yourself hard. My hat's off to you!

Anthony C said...

see, i have problems. that workout doesnt sound that hard to me- i mean it was hard, it was hard as hell. but i dont think that's the workout- its me being a little bitch.

but again, i have problems seeing reality sometimes.

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Solid work effort