Thursday, October 16, 2008

Anthony D wrecks me

So I took Anthony D's advice and did the following yesterday as my heavy workout using two 24KG bells

alternating between A1 & A2 for 5x5
A1- double C&P
A2- RR's
3x3 barbell windmills.

He said instead of double C&P i might want to do 3-5 1x2x3 ladders. I read that wrong and did 5 1x2x3 ladders w/ both 24KGs. Good news is I did it! Rungs 2 & 3 on ladders 4 and 5 were push presses, strict presses.
The renegade rows felt awesome. I didn't have a barbell so I did double windmills with the 24KGs.

This workout took me about 34 min and it destroyed me. I am so sore today. Tommorrow I wont be able to move. But I'm stoked. While those #ers aren't amazing, thats still 106lbs total that I am moving over my head. That is approx 68% of my bodyweight.

No comments: