Monday, October 13, 2008

Starting Fresh

So my schedule got all fucked up 2 weeks ago and remained that way until today. What happened was I ended up working out really hard on a Sunday b/c Monday of that week didnt happen and I felt lazy. Well, I was so sore I wound up taking the next day off which was another Monday- that has totally screwed me up.

I only worked out 2 days last week. They were both heavy days (heavy for me) but still, 2 days is inexcusable. Yesterday I purposely did all I could not to work out and it killed me. I felt so lazy and useless BUT I managed not to give in to the compulsion so today it will be WWIII between me & me. Monday through Thursday this week and Saturday. Back to normal- alternating between heavy bells and high rep body weight.

1 comment:

leslie said...

I think back-off weeks are critical for physical AND mental rejuvination. And I like that you alternate heavy weight and kettlebell stuff with bodyweight routines (which can destroy you just as much as the heavy weights, but doing something different is a good thing).