Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just me and Gravity

Today was "light day"- I am not good at that concept. The workout I did is approved by armies across the world over- all body weight. I did it alternating push and pull both ways.

Round 1
Reg pushups- 30
Hanging Leg raises- 5
Diamond Push Ups- 15
Hanging side raises- 5R/5L
Wide Push ups- 30
Hanging Leg raises-5
Elevated push ups- 25
Hanging side raises- 5R/5L
Walking push up on KB-a-la-AoS-Newport- 5 per side
Hanging Leg raises- 5
Full body ballistic clapping push ups a-la-Mr.-Mattioni-5
Hanging side raises 5R/5L

Round 2
Reg pull up OH- 5
1 min leg raises
Pull up hands touching- 5
1 min 10-2 twists a-la-AoS-Newport
Reg pull up UH- 5
30secR/30secL Single leg raises-1-leg-off-ground-a-la-AoS-Newport
Ugliest corb-cob-pull-ups-ever- 3
Front, R, & L planks, 30 sec a side, non-stop all the way through

After that I was compeltely toast. Still am. My body is PISSED and SUPER tight. I love it.

4 comments:

leslie said...

Ok, so don't laugh, but you would be a kick-ass Marine or Navy SEAL, you know. You do the opposite of what most people do and move TOWARDS the pain. Any way you can harness and sell that somehow???

Anthony C said...

i dont think the SEALs take people my size. i'm not sure you can harness and sell it. it comes from a DEEP DEEP general sense of overall disdain for myself and half a decade of "character building" experiences.

Fitgirl-ATX said...

Brother,
You are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? :-) That workout sounds killer. How would you compare it to the intensity level of the Ross E's Magic 50?

You know, at first I misread your blog and thought you said that you inserted AOS Newport toward the end of each round!! LOL

Hope to see you at the end of the month!!!

Anthony C said...

i would say it was harder than the magic 50. took longer. wouldnt have to but i was sucking wind so it took me a while. if you did it CF style it would definately be harder than the magic 50, for sure.