Thursday, October 9, 2008

41% Workout

Wed I did a heavy circuit using the 28KG bell- thats 62lbs. That thing is heavy for me as it's about 41% of my bodyweight.

I was going for 5 rounds of the following but I only got 4- my body was starting to say no more, especially my back. Today I am already getting tight and sore. I did-

10 front squats
5 push presses L/R
5 static rows L/R
5 1-legged dead lifts L/R

That doesnt look like much when I write it out but 4 rounds of that with that weight was enough to put me out. I think I'm going to keep working with that weight at least 2 days a week for now. I want to get more comfortable with it. Some parts of my body can handle it no problem but other parts really struggle with it- my hands, my wrists, and my grip are probably the most notable. My shoulders are right behind that trio. I want to be a monster even though I weight 152lbs.

No comments: