Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Off day- sort of..

Yesterday was an off day but I got a new tattoo started on my ribs. 2hrs worth of outlining and I am sore as shit today from tensing up the whole time so maybe I'll count that as an isometric workout? Who knows..





New rib tattoo in progress:


It hurt like hell. My ribs were sort of the final frontier of tattooing for me; the last spot I was nervous about- and for good reason. 2 hours of awesome. It's good for me though. Helps me not be so angry and depressed. 2 hours of that and you cant nor do you want to think about anything else. Like flipping tires and doing sprints. I get it worked on again on Nov 4th. Excited and not excited at the same time.

Regardless, no working out today. My side is VERY angry at me and tender. Tomorrow I'll get back on it though.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

One day... a few bottles of wine in trade for the stories behind each of your tattoos.
Or maybe I'll bring some more shiney stuff from TN...