Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Heavier

Every inch of my body didnt want to work out before I left work for the afternoon. I got home and went on autopilot. I let out the dogs, changed clothes, grabbed my headphones, let the dogs back in, and went out to hte porch and picked up the bells and moved them to the park.

I wanted to go heavy. From reading the AoS forum yesterday, I was inspired to warm up and stretch- which I usually dont do- I know, I'm bad.

I did 5x5 of heavy, double cleans using the 24Kgs bells (this sucked)

Then I did heavy floor press w/ the 28KG for 4 sets of 1-3 ladders L/R. In between sets I worked in ad rounds from AoS Newport. On the 4th set of the floor press I did 6 reps straight through instead of the ladders.

Then I did 3x3 L/R of double windmills using the 24Kgs. These were hard. I didn't set the bells down between switching sides. It got old. Talk about total body tension.

Then I was done. I wanted more but I didn't have it. To be honest, I'm suprised I got that out of my body.

No comments: